Convert your Ooni Koda 16 to use Natural Gas! This kit contains the parts and tools you need to convert your Koda 16 from the default propane to instead run on natural gas from a fixed natural gas line. Detailed and fully illustrated instructions are included to help you complete the conversion within an hour!
Apart from the parts supplied, you’ll also need a 19mm (3/4″) wrench, a 12mm (1/2″) wrench, and a Phillips head screwdriver. You’ll also want to ensure your natural gas supply line termination has a 3/8″ NPT male thread. Depending on your local gas code, you may also need a quarter turn valve installed on your gas line.
- Ooni Koda 16
- Gas Hose
- Quick Connector
- Natural Gas Nozzles
- Natural Gas Control Dial Collar
- Hex Wrench & Screwdriver
- Instruction Manual
- Hose dimensions: 80″ (203cm)
- 8kWh / 27297.13 BTU
- Hose Outlet: 5/8” 18UNF Hose nozzle threaded terminal
- Natural Gas Adapter End 1: 1/2PSI KSUN Adapter
- Natural Gas Adapter End 2: 3/8” 18NPT Adapter
There are no reviews yet.