GrillGrates provide protected, high-heat grilling on most types of grills! The bottom plate prevent hot rushing air and flames from charring and drying out food, while keeping the juices sizzling instead of feeding the flames. GrillGrates are simple to use – just place them on top of your existing grate surface! Every set comes with a GrateTool which is part fork, part spatula that fits between the rails to get under your food and lift it without scraping.
- Designed for Weber Genesis grills from 2007-2016 (does not fit Genesis II models)
- Covers 1/2 of the grill surface
- Traps juices in the valleys, causing them to vaporize and sizzle back into the food for added moisture and flavor
- Bottom plate blocks flare-ups to prevent flames from burning the food
- Heats evenly, no more hot and cold spots!
- Sits on top of the grill surface
- Constructed from hard anodized aluminum, will never rust!
- Two 19.25″ Grill Grate panels
- One 19.25″ Gap Panel
- User Guide
There are no reviews yet.